Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2024

Music Playlists on YouTube For Your Viewing Pleasure

A lot of you should know by now, I have 2 YouTube channels.  One for my personal projects (Stuffed Duck Productions) and one for nostalgic videos of New Zealand's past (Nostalgia Duck, a.k.a. Duckstalgia), which features a lot of old TV commercials among other things.  For some time now, my "Duckstalgia" channel has been featuring playlists (made up of other people's uploaded videos) for music artists.  Some still going, others not so much.


In the past, I've uploaded a bunch and announced them on my "Forgotten Favourites" page on Facebook.  However, in the past week or so, I've created so many of them, it's now at a point where it's easier just to announce all of them here in a single blog post.  So, below you will see a list of these playlists that you can view at any time.  Each will be linked directly to the playlist themselves.  I will include the ones I've already announced on Facebook.

 

The playlists I am mentioning here are the ones focusing on specific music artists and their discography.  There are other playlists, but this blog post won't be covering them at this time.  You are welcome to check out my channel to see the rest though.


Important note: Sometimes on YouTube, videos can vanish.  Whether they've been set to private or removed entirely.  Unfortunately, this can make an impact on any playlists that have added these videos to them, screwing up the order completely.  In my case, I've tried my best to use videos from official sources in an attempt to avoid this from happening, but I can't guarantee that every video will be in all of the playlists for this reason.  I will, however, try to keep them updated as much as possible when I have the time to do so.


With that said, here are the music artist playlists I have featured for your viewing/listening pleasure (clicking each link opens a new tab):


a-ha

Aishah and the Fan Club

Altered Images

Berlin

Blondie 

Bon Jovi

Bros 

Bryan Ferry

The Cranberries 

Dave Dobbyn / Th' Dudes / DD Smash

Def Leppard 

Depeche Mode

Duran Duran 

Eurythmics

Genesis / Peter Gabriel 

Genesis / Phil Collins

George Michael 

Gyllene Tider

The Human League / Phil Oakey 

Ian Morris & Rikki Morris (Jag Moritz / Tex Pistol / Rikki Morris solo)

Icehouse 

INXS + Michael Hutchence (1980-2004, 2015 & 2019)

The Jackson 5 

John Farnham

Joy Division / New Order

Lita Ford

Marie Fredriksson 

Men Without Hats

Michael Jackson 

Nirvana

Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (OMD) 

Per Gessle

Pet Shop Boys 

The Police

Pseudo Echo 

Radiohead

Robert Palmer 

Roxette

Roxy Music 

Simple Minds

SinĂ©ad O'Connor 

Smashing Pumpkins

Spandau Ballet 

Tears for Fears

The The 

Tina Turner

Toni Basil 

Twisted Sister

Visage 

Ultravox

Wham! 

No comments:

Post a Comment