Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Downfall

 Just a quick blog entry tonight.  Been a little busy this week, but the main things that have been planned are done and dusted for now.

I (unknowingly) binged an entire TV series in under 5 hours tonight.  That's because it was only 5 episodes.  So, I felt like you should know about it and where to watch it (for free).

It's a game show from 2010 called "Downfall", starring Chris Jericho as the host.  If you like watching everyday items getting smashed to pieces, as well as a bit of trivia, then this one's for you.  I won't go and do a full review of it on here, so I'll just provide the links you need.  Like I said, just a quick blog entry.

For the description of this short-lived series, here's the IMDb page - Downfall (TV Series 2010)

To watch the first episode on YouTube, click here.  You can find the other 4 episodes on the same channel that's hosting this one.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment