Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2023

2023 - A Review

 So, apparently I haven't been blogging in 6 whole months.  Anyone would think I've been busy.  Reality is, it's been kind of boring.  A lovely start to a blog entry that's supposed to be a review of the past year.  I guess it gives you a rough idea already of how it went.  But I'll press on anyway.


To be honest, I don't think this year's review will be as detailed as the others I've done.  There's been a lot of things either forgotten or just not worth bringing up again.


With that said, I may as well start off with what I've blogged about already in 2023:


1. On January 17 - which is quite late even for me - I did my review for 2022.  Not much more I can add to that.


2. The next entry would happen on March 1st, which was a little rant about so-called close friends cutting you out of their lives.


3.  March 7th had an entry, making this the only other blog post within a short space of time after another.  That one was a wishlist for the next (7th) entry for the video game franchise, "Sid Meier's Civilization".


4.  On April 2nd, I shared this year's best social media posts for April Fool's Day.  Wasn't as funny as the 2022 posts, but they were still amusing.


5.  Finally on July 31st, I did a list of 5 buffet restaurants within my home city.  Then I pretty much went silent on here for half a year, until now.


Apart from that, there's not really that much I'm willing to cover in this review.  Sorry.  I guess 2023 has been quite dull, and from what I've seen other people say about it, I'm not alone.


In closing, I guess I could share a few of my plans for the near future.  I won't go into great detail though, because I've done this in the past and it's felt as though I've already done what I said I'd do, even though I hadn't, and all it did was lead to procrastination or not achieving my goals at all.  So I won't be spoiling my ambitions this time.


After a few weeks or so, I plan on working on my next n-Somnia project.  This one is an important one as it won't actually be released until around August or September of 2025, if all goes to plan.  The reason for this is because it's an anniversary of sorts.  Back in 1995, I started writing what would become my first set of song lyrics.  If I've told the Swede story to you before, you'll know the significance of this.  But if you're unfamiliar with it, you'll have to wait a little longer.  All will be revealed either as the project continues or once it's done.  One thing I will say though is that this project will actually require me spending some money to make things happen this time.  I'm a frugal kind of guy when it comes to getting what I need, but there are times where investing is unavoidable.  This is one of those times, unfortunately.  Hopefully the end result will lead towards making my money back eventually.


With that said and done, this is my 2023 blog done and dusted.  I hope you have a safe New Year celebration.  See you in 2024 with some more blogs!  I promise to do them more often next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment